Business
联系我们

东方宏海新能源
电话:0512-58957772
传真:0512-58957770
Intelligent thermal power generation system
您现在的位置:首页 > Business > Product Exhibition

Intelligent Dish and Parabolic Trough Hybrid Power Generation System with Thermal Storage


碟加槽.jpg

Principle:

 In the daytime, dish Stirling solar thermal power generation system operates at 100% load, and molten salt parabolic trough system operates at 20%-30% load while adjusting peak load based on the weather conditions to assure the continuous and stable power generation of the system ( remaining 70% -80% of  thermal energy generated by the solar collector is stored). In the nighttime, molten salt trough system operates at 30%-100% load. The entire system constitutes an intelligent micro grid which can achieve high photoelectric conversion efficiency with functions of peak load self-adjustment and smart grid connection.

Features of this Intelligent System:

Applicable to power plant below 110MW


This is the optimum scale that can realize 24/7 stable power generation with highest efficiency.


Solar dish system and parabolic trough system complement one another with respective advantages being fully developed, which implements the adjustable intelligent power generation system.  


碟加槽原理.jpg



Intelligent Dish and Parabolic Trough Hybrid Power Generation System with Thermal Storage


碟加塔.jpg

Principle:

 In the daytime, dish Stirling solar thermal power generation system operates at 100% load, and molten salt power tower system operates at 20%-30% load while adjusting peak load based on the weather conditions to assure the continuous and stable power generation of the system ( remaining 70% of  thermal energy generated by the solar collector is stored). In the nighttime, molten salt troughsystem operates at 30%-100% load. The entire system constitutes an intelligent micro grid which can achieve high photoelectric conversion efficiency with functions of peak load self-adjustment and smart grid connection.


Features of this Intelligent System:

Applicable to power plant above 110MW


This is the optimum scale that can realize 24/7 stable power generation with highest efficiency.


Solar dish system and power tower system complement one another with respective advantages being fully developed, which implements the adjustable intelligent power generation system. 

碟加塔原理.jpg


上一篇: Solutions for Urban Heating
下一篇: Stirling Engine
| 中国能源网 | 北极星光伏论坛 | CSPPLAZA光热发电网 |
Copyright 2012-2015 宏海新能源发展有限公司 版权所有
辽ICP备07005923号 | 技术支持:易城科技